To add additional performances or dates to an existing event, go to:
- "Events"| "Modify Event"
- Select the event
- In the dates column, click to "Copy". This will copy the event listing in full
- In the newly copied event, go to the "Dates" column and click "Modify". Change the date and time as required
- Modify any other details if required (e.g. if the ticket price is different, etc)
- Continue to "Copy" and add new dates as required
- Click "Save Changes"
If your event runs over several weeks we would recommend that you set up each week as a separate event. By doing this we will settle all ticket monies on a weekly basis and you would not have to wait until the week following the last performance of the run to receive all of your ticket income To do this:
- Create your first week run and activate the event
- Go to "Events" | "Copy Event"
- Select the first week run that you have just created
- If required, select to preserve house seats or blocked seats on the new event listing
- You will then see the copied event. Simply click to modify each column and modify as required (e.g. dates, times, ticket prices if different, etc)
- When you have modified your second week run, activate the event
- Repeat as required