Yes! You may want to ask the customer any number of questions during the booking process, for example:
- 'Please state the age & gender of the children attending Santa's Grotto?'
- 'Please state the name of the performer you are supporting'
- 'Please advise if you require a wheelchair accessible seat'
To add questions;
- Go to 'Events' | 'Modify Event' and select your event from the list
- Click to 'Modify' in the Event Column, under the event name
- Select the 'Questionnaire Settings' tab
- 'Add new question'
- Enter your question
- Select the appropriate response - i.e Open-Ended, Yes/No, Multiple Choice
- If Multiple Choice, select the '+' to add a response. To add more select the '+' as required
- If you want mandatory answers to your questions tick the 'Required' box next to the appropriate question
- 'Save Changes'
Responses to the questions can be found in;
- 'Reports' | 'Questionnaire Report'
- Select the event you require the data for
- 'Produce Report'
- You can export this as either a CSV file or as a PDF