Group or family tickets can be set up as follows when adding a new event listing or by modifying an existing event listing:
New Event Listing
- Go to "Events" | "New Event"
- Create the new event until you get to the Price Categories column
Existing Event Listing
- Go to "Events" | "Modify Event"
- Select the Event from the drop down menu and click the "Modify Event" button
Adding a Group/Family Ticket
- In the Price Categories column, select "Add New Price Category"
- Add the title of the ticket, e.g. "Family Ticket"
- State the price of the Group Ticket
- Add a description in the comments box - this will provide the customer with information about the group ticket (e.g Family Ticket Admits 4 = 2 Adults, 2 Children OR Group Ticket Admits 10)
- At the bottom, tick "Group Ticket"
- State the number of persons this group ticket would admit (e.g. 4 for the family ticket).
- Click "Save Changes"