When adding a price category in the Event Designer, event organisers can opt to limit the number of tickets available in the price category e.g. an early bird price category might be limited to 100 tickets, once they're gone they're gone. No one will be able to choose this price category and will have to choose from one of the other available price categories.
To limit the availability of a price category follow the steps below;
- In the "Price Category" column, click "Add a New Price Category"
- Enter the Price category description (eg Early Bird), the price and any comments/conditions about the category
- Select 'Advanced Settings'
- Tick the box 'Set price category total ticket availability'
- Enter the number of tickets available for this category
- Click "Save Changes"