Please Note - These articles are for the use of Event Organisers only
Learn more about adding Price Categories
You can add multiple ticket prices (Standard, Concession, Stalls, Balcony, etc) to your event. To do so:
- Go to 'Events' and select 'Modify Event'
- Select the relevant event
- In the 'Price Category' column, click 'Add a New Price Category'
- Enter the Price category description (eg "Adult"), the price and any description about the category (if a concession, state who qualifies - eg, Over 60's, Students, Wheelchair Users, etc)
- Please see 'Advanced Settings' for additional options
- Click 'Save Changes'
- Repeat the process for each Price Category as required
Adding multiple ticket prices, or price categories means that your customers can choose between them, and select the one that is right for them.
Back To Top
Don't forget, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com or by calling 0333 666 4466 Monday to Friday 9 am – 7 pm and Saturday 9 am – 5 pm.