You can password protect price categories so that only people with the password can purchase tickets (e.g. Members, Cast, Parents, Early Bird, etc.).
To do this:
- Go to 'Events' and select 'Modify Event'
- Select the event that you want to modify
- In the 'Price Category' column, select to modify an existing ticket price or click 'Add a New Price Category' and fill in required fields
- Go to 'Advanced Settings'
- Tick 'Password protect internet sales for this price category'
- Input the Password Description which would act as a prompt to the customer (e.g. 'Member's Password' or 'Password Sent in Letter')
- Then carefully select a password - this is the password that you will distribute to the selected customers
- There are various other options in this section - you can:
- limit how many tickets are allowed to be purchased in this price category per customer (e.g. 2 tickets per customer)
- set start and end dates if you only want to offer this ticket price for a limited period (e.g. Early Bird Tickets)
Click 'Save Changes'