You can password protect price categories so that only people with the password can purchase tickets (e.g. Members, Cast, Parents, Early Bird, etc.). To do this:
- Go to "Events'' | ''Modify Event"
- Select the event that you want to modify
- In the "Price Category" column, select to modify an existing ticket price or click "Add a New Price Category" and fill in required fields
- Go to "Advanced Settings"
- Tick "Password protect internet sales for this price category"
- Input the "Password Description" which would act as a prompt to the customer (e.g. "Member's Password" or "Password Sent in Letter")
- Then carefully select a password - this is the password that you will distribute to the selected customers
- There are various other options in this section - you can limit how many tickets are allowed to be purchased in this price category per customer (e.g. 2 tickets per customer), you can set start and end dates if you only want to offer this ticket price for a limited period (e.g. Early Bird Tickets)
Click "Save Changes"