When you create your events, you can set the ticket sales to go on sale to the public at a future date. The public will not be able to book tickets until this date, however you will be able to sell tickets via your back office prior to this date if required.
To set a future 'on sale' date when creating your event, go to:
- "Events'' | ''New Event"
- Start to create your event as normal
- In the "Date" column, you will have the option to "Start Ticket Sales On...". State your on-sale date and time
- Click "Save Changes"
If you have already created your date and you want to amend your on-sale date, go to:
- "Events'' | ''Modify Event"
- Select the event
- In the "Date" column, click to modify
- The on-sale information is listed at the bottom of the page
- Update and click "Save Changes" to apply