Get the most from your paid advertising with Facebook Ads by tracking your booking conversions using a Facebook tracking pixel.
You'll need to create a Facebook Pixel ID via your Facebook Business Manager account.
1. Log in to your Facebook Business Manager account at business.facebook.com
2. Select the "Adverts Manager" menu at the top of the page (next to the Facebook icon) and choose the "Pixels" menu option.
3. Click "Create a Pixel"
Please note: if you have already created a Facebook Pixel ID, select the "Actions" menu and choose the "View Pixel Code" menu option before skipping to step 6 below.
4. Name your Facebook Pixel
Provide a descriptive name for your Facebook pixel, review and agree to the Facebook Pixel Terms before clicking "Next".
5. Click "Copy and paste the code"
6. Copy your Facebook Pixel ID
The Facebook Pixel ID is usually 15 or 16 digits. Copy the Facebook Pixel ID contained in the code fbq('init', 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX') or src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
7. Log in to your TicketSource dashboard and select the "Settings | Analytics and Tracking" menu option. Tick the option "Enable Facebook pixel tracking on box office pages", enter the Facebook Pixel ID and click "save changes".
TicketSource supports Facebook pixel tracking for the following standard conversion events:
- Search (event listings pages)