To change a booking from 'Reserved' to 'Paid' follow the steps below;
- Go to "Reports" | "Reservations Reports"
- Filter accordingly
- Click 'Produce Report'
- Click 'Actions' next to the relevant customer on the transaction line
- Select 'Modify Payment Type'
- You can then select the relevant payment type - e.g. card, cash, cheque
- If you are Stripe integrated you will also be able to take the customers card details and convert to a full booking through payment. The face value of the reservation, plus any booking fees will be displayed.
You can also opt to print tickets (thermal or e-tickets), view the e-ticket or send an email confirmation to the customer
- Reservations can also be converted in the customer details section
- Go to "Customers" | "Find Customer"
- 'Search Customers' via name, booking reference, email, etc.
- Select the relevant customer then go to their orange 'Customer Bookings' tab
- In the 'Actions' menu on the right select 'Modify Payment Type' and follow steps as above.
Please note that you can only convert a reservation to a full booking on a like-for-like basis. If you require less full tickets than the number in reservation we recommend you can cancel the reservation first, then put through the new number as fully paid in-house bookings