You can sell tickets via your back office if you choose accepting payments by Cash, Cheque and Card (if you have your own way to process credit/debit cards). Tickets booked through your back office do not attract a booking fee.
To process a booking via your back office:
- From your Dashboard (click on the house icon in the top left), click on the orange 'Book Now' button next to your Event.
- If you have a seating plan with multiple sections, select a section by clicking on it.
- Select the ticket type and number of tickets and click 'Next'.
- If you have a seating plan, choose the seats by clicking on an available seat (please use the key to identify the difference between available and sold or blocked seats). Click 'Next'.
- You can add notes to a customer booking in the 'Additional Notes' section. For example, you could add that the customer is a wheel-chair user or may need assistance to their seats. These additional notes will appear on the Front of House report.
- To book more tickets before payment, click 'Continue Shopping'.
- To finalise the booking, select the payment type (Card, Cash, Cheque, Comp, Reserve) and select 'Checkout'.
- Enter the customers personal and contact details (please note that only fields with an orange dot at the end are compulsory. It is up to you how much detail you record, however we encourage you to input an email address and/or a contact number so that the customer can be contacted if the event is cancelled. Also, the more information you provide, the stronger your mailing list will become!).
- If you enter an email address, you will be provided with an option to send the e-ticket direct to the customer. If you do not want this to occur, un-tick the box below the email field.
- Ensure the customer is asked the data protection questions and tick or un-tick the relevant boxes.
- Ask the customer how they found out about your event.
- Click 'Book Tickets'
- Once the booking has processed, a confirmation page will appear. A unique booking reference number will be displayed along with the booking details. You can also print the e-tickets (or thermal tickets if you have a thermal ticket printer and TicketSource PrintServer installed).