"Quick Booking" is a feature that you can activate to process in-house bookings quickly within your account. This will enable you to process a booking without collecting a customer name or contact details. We encourage you only to use this feature immediately prior to a performance for 'on the door' bookings to help reduce queues at the Box Office.
To activate quick booking:
- Go to your dashboard by clicking on the house icon in the top left hand corner
- Next to the relevant event, hover over the "Actions" button and select the "Activate Quick Booking" option
- To turn it off, repeat the step above and select the "Deactivate Quick Booking" option
Once activated, you can use the "Quick Booking" feature by:
- Processing bookings via your back office as normal
- On the page where you select the payment type you will now have a "book tickets" button. By selecting this button the booking will finalise immediately without taking any customer details
Each customer will still be given a unique booking reference once the quick booking is processed. However, when looking at the various reports in your account, only the booking reference will be displayed against the transaction.