You can increase or decrease the capacity of your unreserved (or general admission) event:
- Go to the dashboard (icon in the top left)
- Next to the relevant event, go to "Actions" | "Set Ticket Availability"
- In the box 'New Total Availability' state the new capacity
- Click 'Save Changes'
To add or remove seats from a live event:
- Go to "Events" | "Modify Event" and select the event from the drop down list
- In the 'Ticket Allocation' column, click 'Modify'
- In the table, select 'Modify' next to the relevant section
- You can add and delete seats using the + and - buttons. Ensure you number any new seats that you add
- You will not be able to delete seats or rows where tickets have been booked
Please note that Adding/Deleting seats using this process will only amend the specific event. If you have multiple performances, events or dates in an event run, you will need to follow this process for each event/date.