You can choose to add a booking fee to in-house bookings to cover your costs and overheads, including your own merchant fees, ticket stock, time and effort etc.
You can choose whether the in-house booking fee is applied per ticket or per transaction and you can select if the booking fee is applied to all bookings irrelevant of payment type, or just to a particular type of booking (e.g. 'card' if you have your own merchant facilities).
You can specify your in-house booking fee by going to:
- "Account" | "Booking Fee Settings"
- Select the 'In-house bookings' tab
- Select 'Apply a booking fee', enter the fee (either as a £/€/$ or % amount) and select for the fee to be charged per ticket or per transaction
- Select to apply the booking fee to all payment types or a specific payment type
- You can also choose to 'Enable manual override of booking fee during booking' by putting a tick in the box
- 'Save Changes'
If you would like to turn this function off, follow the above steps and select 'No booking fee' and then 'Save Changes'.