As part of every booking, TicketSource will ask the customer "How did you hear about this event?" and the customer can select from a list of responses.
You can modify the responses to this question to suit your marketing activities by going to:
- "Settings | Events".
- A list of referral options are located on this page. You can modify a referral type by simply typing over it or you can remove an option by clicking on the delete button (bin icon) next to it. You can also change the order of the referral options by clicking, holding and dragging the four arrow icon.
In order to find the customer responses to the questions, you will need to follow these steps:
- Click on "Customer".
- Choose "Export Customers" from the drop down menu.
- There are various filters on this report to select specific events or all events so select these accordingly.
- The report that is provided will include a list of how the customers found out about an event (in the 'referral' column).
Alternatively, to view a pie chart of this information, go to:
- "Reports | Event Run Summary".
- Select a performance or event run.
- Click to "Produce Report".
- Below the report a pie chart that will show a breakdown of the referral responses and percentages.