The event run summary report will provide you with a financial breakdown of your ticket sales along with ticket-type sales for an event run. In addition on this report page, you will be provided with a pie chart to show your sales by ticket types and referral sources.
To run an event run summary report:
- Go to "Reports | Event Run Summary".
- Select the relevant event.
- Click on "produce report".
- Customise the report by moving tickets that you consider to be concessions over to the "Concession Price Category" box by clicking on a ticket price category and using the arrows to move across.
- Click on "update report".
- Your report will now be displayed. The report can also be viewed / saved as a PDF.
- Below the report will be two pie-charts to show your sales by ticket type and referral sources.