As an Event Organiser, you can choose to have ticket sales reports sent to you by email. You can choose between one or all of the following report delivery options:
- Every time a booking has been made.
- A daily summary.
- A final summary (when your ticket sales go off-sale to the public you will receive the Front of House Report and Seating Plan Report if applicable).
In addition to these reports, the Administrator will automatically receive a Payment Summary Report on the Monday following your event/event run. The Payment Summary Report will provide you with the final breakdown of your TicketSource credit/debit card bookings and the financial amount that you are due to receive from TicketSource.
To modify these report settings go to:
- "Account | User Accounts"
- Next to the relevant User, click to "Modify"
- In the "Booking Notifications" section, click to turn on or turn off the various report delivery options.
- "Save changes"