Our seating plan creator is very versatile and can accommodate various seating plan layouts. You can create cabaret-style seating plans using the seating plan grid by selecting seats in a square or circular pattern, leaving a space in the middle to represent the table.
- Go to "Events" | "New Seating Plan"
- Enter a seating plan name next to "Seating Plan Description"
- Click to "Add new Seating Plan Section"
- If each table has its own table number, you will need to create each table as a separate section and enter the table number in the "Section Details" box
- To create your tables/seats, simply select your seats by double clicking on a box to turn it orange. You can create your seats in a square or oblong to represent the shape of the table
- To add seat numbers, single click in a box and type the seat number. If a customer can sit at any chair on the table that they have booked, do not enter a seat number, leave blank
- Once you have created a table, "Save Changes"
- To create additional tables, click "Copy" next to your newly created table. When the copied table appears, click "Modify" and change the table name/number in the "Section Details" box
- Click "Save Changes"
- Continue as required
When you have created a table, you can move it by clicking and dragging it into position. You can also click and drag the stage to re-position.
Click "Save Changes"