MAKJ is back in NYC to bring you the music you love with OPEN FORMAT!
Keep the Independence Day Celebrations going on the Infinity Hornblower!!!!
Something you don't want to miss + TONS of special guests.
The Infinity Hornblower has 4 Stages.
MAKJ will be performing on the outdoor deck.
Your ticket will also include access to all the stages on the Yacht.
Catch a VIBE on the iBoatNYC - Summer Concert Cruise Series with Hornblower New York featured on: DancingAstronaut.com , EDM.com, ElectricVibes.com, TheNocturnalTimes.com, Readledm.com, Mix247EDM.com, Beatfeeds.com & TheGrooveCartel.com
90% of our concerts sell out, we advise guests get your tickets early !!
Are you trying to live your best life?
If the answer is YES, then buy a ticket to the Number 1 Boat in New York City.
Take a picture with a Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and Freedom Tower while you're dancing your shoes off to your favorite DJs!
*The right place to celebrate your birthday, suprise birthday, bachelor/bachelorette, family reunion, graduation, holidays & many more. All ages of guests have attended our concerts. from 21+ all the way to 70 years old! An experience for ALL!*
Three Concerts, all in one Boat Party (Three dance floors, three levels of music).
10+ DJs & Live performers
Open Air Deck - Main Stage (Concert):
Middle Deck - Latin Floor:
Latin Music, Reggaeton, Latin Trap, Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Classic & Rock Cross-Over Reggae Hip Hop Music w/ Special Performances by Local Up and coming Artists
Bottom Deck - The Lounge:
House / Deep House / Techno / Trance - Chill-Hang Out Lounge
- Every Floor has VIP table sections. If you purchase a VIP Table Section, you don’t have to stay at your table the whole night. The waitress can put your bottles away, place a rope in front of your table & make sure no one sits at your table. When you decide to return to your table, the waitress will bring out your bottles. Your table is guaranteed for the ENTIRE night.
- Every Floor has a cocktail bar that also serves beer & wine. Specials on Buckets of Beers.
- TWO VIP Gardens.
- Food Available for Purchase - Yes we have specialty Food Vendors! - Dinner Reservations Available.
- Yes Parking is Available at the Pier - Pier 40: $40.00 - Pier 15: $30.00 (one block away). FREE Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking)
- VIP Bottle Service / Sections - Available for Sale. Call/text Allan (646)-263-4593 and/or email: email@example.com for the Bottle Services Flyer / Packages.
- Special Birthday/Bachelor/Bachelorette Packages available.
- Contact us for dinner/party reservations (Balloons & Cakes & Cupcakes permitted, no other outside food allowed).
- LED screens, VIP Gardens, and state-of-the-art lighting and sound systems - they make our boat cruise the perfect place to party on the harbor with some of the best artists in the world.
- VIP Tickets include Express Line and 1 FREE Drink of your choice! Also includes access to the VIP Garden.
- Free Merch Giveaways.
About this Event
BOAT: Pier 40: 353 West Street New York, NY 10014 (INFINITY)
DOORS: 9:00 PM
DEPARTS: 10.30 PM
ENDS: 2:00 AM
Rain or Shine
21 & over with proper ID
DRESS CODE POLICY: *TRENDY* (Dress to Impress!)
- Gentlemen: Shoes, black sneakers, button down shirts, polo shirts and jeans are acceptable.
- Ladies: Casual & Classy
- No baggy attire!!
Have a Celebration coming up?
We make it possible for you to host your company/corporate, art, fashion, music showcases, birthday parties & private dinners at a number of unique event spaces & a fleet of 6 yachts.
Booking your event with Crust Nation will get you more bang for your buck! Let us show you how New York parties!
For more information & to reach out to us visit crustnation.com
Want to get personal? call/text/email @ahmadvanallan
About iBoatNYC Summer Cruise Concert Series featured by following online magazines:
The Nocturnal Times:
MIX 247 EDM:
The Groove Cartel:
MAKJ —real name Mackenzie Johnson—was first exposed to DJing as a teenager racing cars professionally in China, and upon his return to the United States after two years abroad, he was determined to learn the craft for himself. MAKJ taught himself the basics thanks to YouTube and a set of used turntables, and after joining Los Angeles’ Icon Collective production school and learning to mix records from the late, legendary DJ Am, Johnson embarked on a series of successful collaborations with some of the hottest names in the DJ and EDM world, including Hardwell (“Countdown - Original Mix”); Lil Jon (“Let's Get F*cked Up,” 2014); the Bassjackers (“Derp,” 2014); Andrew W.K. and Timmy Trumpet (“Party Till We Die,” 2016); (Steve Aoki, Deorro & Max Styler ("Shakalaka” 2018); Deorro and Quintino ("Knockout," 2018); and Juan Magan, Deorro Featuring YFN Lucci (“Muñequita Linda,” 2018).
Johnson has played at some of the largest and most prestigious music festivals in the world, including Coachella, Voodoo, Electric Zoo, and Ultra. Although he remains passionate about performing live sets as an open-format DJ, Johnson has expanded into producing original tracks for other artists, developing a sound that goes beyond the EDM world in which he first gained recognition. His style focuses heavily on incorporating elements of hip-hop and other musical genres.